HVAC Designs. Inc. installs, designs and maintains glycol cooling systems found in computer server rooms, breweries, wineries, food processing and many other areas where cooling applications are critical to quality control.
The low temperatures associated with glycol mixtures make them useful for applications where a chiller must carry a large amount of heat must away quickly. Heat is a byproduct of many chemical reactions; glycol’s ability to carry heat away quickly makes it useful for maintaining the temperatures of chemical reactions. For this reason, propylene glycol/water mixtures.
Glycol chillers have a wide variety of applications:
• Bakeries – where dough must be kept at a precise temperature to keep it from rising to fast and over-proofing
• Medical – where certain types of medical equipment such as MRI machines, Pet Scans and CT scans need to stay at cooler temperatures. Also, medicine storage.
• IT Computers Rooms-where sensitive computer equipment needs to be kept at cooler temperature
• Breweries and wineries – where the performance of yeast is greatly affected by the temperature of fermentation
• Manufacturing- where different industries are in need of sustained cooling of some kind
HVAC Design CareersCurrently seeking highly motivated individuals who want to build a career in HVAC!APPLY HERE